Mexico has secured its spot as the largest eCommerce market in Latin America, according to the eCommerce Foundation’s September 2018 Latin America eCommerce Report. As internet penetration continues to grow across the region, eCommerce entrepreneurs will want to get in on this rapidly growing market that currently boasts an annual spend of US$21 billion.
Payoneer offers receiving accounts via our Global Payment Service, which enables you to receive local bank transfers from companies and marketplaces in the US, UK, EU, Japan, China, Canada, Australia and Mexico directly to your Payoneer account. This guide offers step-by-step instructions showing you how to easily receive MXN payments directly from Amazon Seller Central Mexico using your MXN receiving account from Payoneer’s Global Payment Service.
To get started, log in to Amazon Seller Central Mexico.
- At the top right side of your screen, click Settings and then select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Deposit Methods under the Payment Information section.
- Click on Add new deposit method.
- You can receive a Mexican bank account number through Payoneer’s Global Payment Service. This is where you enter it in the Seller Central interface.
First, select Mexico from the Bank Location Country drop-down list. It’s important to choose Mexico regardless of where you’re located.
4a. Don’t know where to find your receiving account number? Sign in to your Payoneer account, under Receive, click on Global Payment Service and select MXN.
4b. Haven’t yet requested an MXN receiving account? Click Request now.
- Once you have your MXN receiving account details handy, enter the Beneficiary Name, Bank Sort Code, and Account Number in your Amazon Seller Center Mexico deposit method. Confirm your Account Number and click Set Deposit Method.
Amazon Mexico will now disburse your funds to your Payoneer account.
- To view your disbursements, sign in to Payoneer. Click Activity from the menu and then select
- When you are ready to access your Amazon earnings, click Withdraw from the menu and select To Bank Account.
CNH is not available for users registered in mainland China. Approval on all receiving accounts is subject to eligibility.